Fall is coming...yay!! So excited for fall! Football, cool weather, leaves changing, pumpkin pickin and Jamboree! I am so excited for all these events to happen. Though I do love summer but fall weather is so much better but not looking forward to winter...yuck! Fall means I have something to look forward to with Kaelyn. I can't wait to take her to Boyd's Orchard and Trick O' Treating. Something last year I was wishing she was already here so I could do it with her. I can't believe its almost here. Not to mention her very first cousin will be here by Sept 27th! YAY! His name is Logan Tyler and we are looking forward to having a playmate...eventually!
Besides all the exciting new things that are happening event wise. Kaelyn is on her way to crawling! Not sure if that is a good thing...haha! But she wants to be mobile so bad just like the ones that surround her these days. She is getting up on her knees and doing little push-ups! I was so amazed to see this...
She is getting so big!! She will be 8 months tomorrow and I still can't believe how time flies when you have a lil one. She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen and we enjoy every moment with her!! She will also enjoy her first UK football game today! OHHHH C-A-T-S....Cats Cats Cats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment