The Shepherd Journey

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Annoyed

So no new crafts today but just a little complaining. Its been a really messy day though work did go smoother than yesterday. We had 20 new babies to photograph yesterday and only 11 today..shew!! But let me tell you about my day. Tim my husband was taking Kaelyn down to her babysitters house down in Nicholasville...about 20 mins away. He left around 7:45. As I was getting to leave the house and I was looking in my pockets...there was NO KEYS!! Ah, I couldn't go to work without my keys so I was looking around the house and a few minutes later I had remembered that I put my keys in Kaelyn's diaper bag! They were with Tim as he was taking Kaelyn to the babysitters. So, I had to call the hubby to bring them to me before he went to work.
So, he said he could do that and wouldn't have made him late cause he took Kaelyn down a little early. A few minutes later I get a call saying my car broke!! What? The alternator or at least we think it did went out. Tim said the car quit as he was driving and as he tried to restart it he couldnt even turn the key over!! Are you kidding me? So I called my mom knowing she had to go to work at 9 this morning hoping she could bring Tim to work and bring me my keys!! Well, it all worked out and she was able to do that for us!! What a relief and lifesaver!! So grateful for my mom because I am not sure what we would have done! As of tonight Tim went back down to Nicholasville to try to take the alternator off so we can get it fixed if that is the problem.
All these car issues are sooo frustrating and never at a good time. Not to mention last year around November Tim's clutch went out and we had to replace that but it wasnt until I think April or May that we got it fixed. I don't think I can deal with just one car again. I just pray that things will turn out ok and it will be cheap enough for us to afford. Just would have to rebuild it which according to Tim is cheaper!! I hope!!
Besides this messy day my highlight of the day was this...



What a wonderful beautiful girl to wake up to everyday!! So happy and loving!! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment