Besides family coming over we got to go to Mount Charleston last Sunday! I wanted to get some cute pictures of Kaelyn in a pretty setting and Mount Charleston was just perfect! The view and weather felt amazing. Mount Charleston is about 35 miles outside of Las Vegas area so very short drive and a breath taking view! I wasn't planning on hiking so silly me had flip flops on but we decided to go on a short hike on the Little Falls trail it was 0.8 miles one way, so not too bad. It was also labeled as an easy trail which I agree because it only took about 30 mins for us to get to the small waterfall at the end of the trail but it's because Tim had to carry Kaelyn most of the way. I would have thought she would have walked but she was being shy with all the other people climbing the trail as well. As we were hiking we found some pretty great spots for Kaelyn to take pics beside. So I was happy we could at least got her to stand on rocks and sit on tree stumps! These days it's difficult to get Kaelyn to pose and look at the camera, so I try to get at least two or three good ones of her! Not only is Mount Charleston a great place to visit but they have a restaurant up there that we didn't get to try because it was mid day and we already had lunch so when Tim and I get a chance we would like to go back on a date there to try their food! I would even try camping which I haven't done in a very long time! So, if anyone comes to visit Vegas and want to get away from the lights this is a place I would definitely recommend! Here are few fun pics of Mount Charleston!
Update on Kaelyn...she is fully potty trained with peeing in the potty but still working on #2! Yay! We are halfway there and I am so glad this process is almost over! I believe potty training has been the most difficult learning process for her and I. I will have to post about her potty training after it is finally all done! :)
Ps-Halloween and Election day is coming up!




No comments:
Post a Comment