Kaelyn is the sweetest little girl. I love how happy and friendly she is to everyone! My favorite moment of the day is when we woke her daddy up from bed this morning. Tim's head was covered with the blanket and I whispered to Kaelyn to wake him up. I sat her on the bed, she pulled the blanket down and said HI! It was the sweetest and loudest Hi I have ever heard her little voice. Tim woke up with a huge smile on his face and kind of laughed. I laughed so hard and I am still tickled over it still tonight. Those little moments make my heart so full of JOY! It amazes me what a little human being can do and what they can comprehend! She is so full of Hi's today that when we went to the grocery she smiled and said hi to a lady we passed by in Kroger. The lady couldn't help but smile and say Hi back to her! It makes me giggle while writing that she would randomly just say Hi! Hope it made that lady's day! :) Kaelyn is my Joy every day! When you become a parent your priorities change and you love that little being that was created for you and would do anything for them! They are the sweetest blessing on Earth!
How can you resist this cuteness?
No comments:
Post a Comment