Anyway little Marie was 12 days old on Tuesday. I got to do a few new poses with her because she was so sleepy. Yes, sleepy. Most parents want the eyes to be open but there are truly no way to wake a newborn. If they want to sleep, let them sleep! Marie was such a trooper. I put her in so many poses and used different props! She was the perfect newborn to photograph! Here is a a picture of her!

The next photo session was my first senior for the year. Morgan is graduating next year and wanted to have "cool" and different pics then what you get in a studio. That makes me excited because being outside of a studio you can get more creative with your poses and background! She bowls for Bryan Station which is pretty neat so she wanted to go there and get some pics of her at the bowling alley. I really enjoyed this session. The bowling alley was perfect and out of the box!! She liked the pics so much that we will be going a few other places in the near future! Here is a pic of her in the bowling alley!

These photo sessions are so much fun! Photography never became a passion until I started taking pictures of the newborns at the hospital. As time passes I have developed a love for photography! I love the creative aspect of it and meeting new people. It's such a JOY to have a new mother or even a senior enjoy their pictures. It takes a lot of time and effort into editing pictures but I love the results that become of them. It's amazing what technology can do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment