The Shepherd Journey

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Blues!

How can you resist these baby blues?

I had so much fun with this photo shoot with Kaelyn. Though I have to say it was the most challenging! I had her lace romper for a while that I ordered from another vendor and got a flower made for her headband made by cousin Kayleigh Adams! If you ever need something made, ask her! She does a great job!
Tim had to help me put her in certain places in order to get the shots I wanted! She rarely complained! Thank goodness! She was a mover! Myself, Tim and Kaelyn were worn out by the time we got done with that hour! Shew! It was so worth it though!

I want to start doing some vintage like photography and a little high end! So my little one is the guinea pig! Hehe! :) She probably doesn't like the camera in her face now but she will always cherish these photos I have taken of her! I am a little obsessed but love every moment I have with her!

Besides her photo shoot I have been very busy and hope to do a few one year old pics this month and a few more newborns! If you have anyone in mind please let them know I am available! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment