The Shepherd Journey

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photography In The Making...




So, as I was talking about in my last blog about pursuing photography, I believe it's becoming a little more realistic. The other day I got my first offer from a friend who wants me to do her wedding pictures. Of course I told her I have not photographed a wedding before but I would love to take her offer. She said she loves the pictures of my baby and thought I would be a good candidate for doing her wedding pictures. So here we are in the making of doing photography. My friend Alyson who is a dear friend and who has gotten me into photography is going to help me because she has done lots of weddings before and is going to train me! I have to say I am pretty excited! The wedding isn't until the 23rd of October but it will give me a good enough time to practice with a camera that we may keep which is the Canon Rebel T1i. So, if anyone knows anything about the camera and can give me tips about it, let me know!
Besides photography, mommyhood is wonderful. Kaelyn is growing like crazy! She just turned 6 months old. She is beginning to rollover, and over, and over again! Let me tell you that is her a new thing she loves to do...so she is our lil rolly polly! She is also starting her baby food! So far she has tried chicken, beef and turkey. She loves chicken and the beef. Not so much the turkey though, it was a little stringy. Ick...just to let you know baby food is gross! The beef smelt like vienna sausages...yuck! Anyway, she will be starting her veggies tomorrow! Love letting her try new foods! She also started using her sippy cup. I hope she decides to want to hold her bottle now that she is learning how to hold her cup though it is much easier to hold the cup with handles. Can't believe how much she is growing and how fast!! The next mildstone is crawling! We went to the doctor last Friday! She got her shots, she weighs 14 lbs. and 26 inches long. She is a petite little thing but perfect! The great thing is we won't have to do shots until she is a year old! Thank goodness! Her shots hurt my feelings more than her! Just glad its over for a little while! I love my tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment