Anyways, my most recent craft is Kaelyn's Hair-bow Holder. No, I didn't make the elephant but I did attach the ribbon and her hair-bows to the elephant. All I got was purple ribbon and hot glued the ribbon to the elephant feet and wa-la! Hair-bow Holder! Though I may have to make the ribbon longer because she has quite a few hair-bows! It has been a long time since I have been wanting to complete this task and now it's done! Yay!
Besides the craftiness, Kaelyn has been growing like a weed! She is now 5 months and almost 2 weeks. Lately, she has been testing her vocal cords. She is making new high pitched sounds and as she is making them I am thinking "Oh no, here comes the girly screaming pitched sounds, I am so dreading! haha! It's fun to watch her play and grow. We haven't started her on baby food quite yet but I am in no hurry! I think I am going to wait until she is 6 months. As for now she has been eating cereal once a day and we are getting ready to up it to twice a day. Besides the girly sounds she has discovered a new grumpy sound that lets us know she is extra sleepy and needs a nap or ready to go night night! The newest toy she has been playing in is her jumper. She can't quite reach the floor yet and doesn't understand the dynamics of jumping but I do it for her. It has fun music and she likes to bounce! She also likes her frog and her caterpillar that makes a crackling noise. Each day I fall in love with her so much more! She is wonderful and a blessing in our lives.
PS- Look forward to the next craft wipe holder!
LOVE the pictures! She is beautiful! I can't believe how much she is growing. We need to get together and scrapbook... let me know what day is good. We're moving back to town so I'll be a lot closer. :-)
ReplyDeleteKaelyn is beautiful and I love all the girlie bow and fluff! I hope to get to buy pink one day...if not, blue works too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments girls! Pink is a lot of fun to buy! Though sometimes you think it is the only color to buy for a girl..hehe!
ReplyDelete