The Shepherd Journey

Friday, May 14, 2010

An update from our crazy life!


So, things are starting to look up! I just started my new job last week as a Newborn Photographer at UK. It took 4 months to find a job but thanks to a friend I scored the job!! That means we will be able to catch up on Medical bills and save money which makes me happy and things to be less stressful for us! We are still dealing with one car but hopefully we will have Tim's car fixed very soon! Anyway, this is the first job I have enjoyed in a long time!! It's individual work, have a good schedule, and I get to take pictures of the cute newborns of KY! The only downfall of having a job is leaving Kaelyn for several hours at a time, 3-4 days a week! Though I have been blessed to stay home for the first 4 months of her life, I feel like I will miss a lot of her milestones! Such as yesterday, my husband was with her in the morning while I went to work and she had rolled over back to front! In some ways I am sad but I know its just the beginning of news things and she will be able to do it all the time!
Besides, the new job...we have a new home! We now live off Tates Creek which makes it closer to Nicholasville when we have to take Kaelyn down there for mom or my aunt to watch her. It is also close to my work. The only thing I miss about our old place is the convenience! I could take Kaelyn across the street to Wal-Mart with me while daddy was gone to work. It was nice but I do like that our apartment is away from the the main road and its quiet at least from the street. The only noise we get to hear is our neighbors upstairs walking around...every step of the way!! Ugh, no wonder why the ppl who lived here wanted to live upstairs instead. I have to say hearing them walk around is the only downfall living here. Wish us good luck because I hope we don't have the amount of trouble we did at our last apartment!
The month of May has been a good month for us! I can remember last year moving to Lexington on the 13th and we had just found out we were pregnant with Kaelyn! May is a good month since last year! Wish May can come every month when things seem to be looking up for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment