The Shepherd Journey

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Joys of Pregnancy!

Tomorrow makes 26 weeks and Kaelyn is kicking away! She has diffentely been jabbing pretty hard and it's very random. So unexpected, and I am glad I am awake at the times she decides to kick. I have to say its pretty amazing what a little human being can do to your body. The wonderful high raging hormones, the vomitting, the changing body...thicker thighs and waistline, expanding belly, belly button popping and the wonderful stretching of the uterus which = back pain. Though I really hate that my body is changing and not enjoying the process of pregnancy, I think its pretty amazing how the baby develops each week. Our baby is at least 14 inches long AKA...English hothouse cucumber and should be weighing at least 1 2/3 pounds about the size of an eggplant. She is also developing more of her lungs and can now hear more clearly as Tim and I talk to her! It's hard to believe she can be here within 14 weeks or earlier. I have been thinking what a wonderful Christmas gift if she decided to come two weeks early which is on Christmas day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment