The Shepherd Journey

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 4--In Hollywood California

The fourth day we were staying with Tim's aunt in San Marino. She asked us what we like to do the first day we were in Cali? I said I would like to go to Hollywood! We got started about 10:30 and it takes about an hour to get there but we had to make a few pit stops on our way! First stop was to get lunch at In-N-Out Burger! We had never tried it before and it was all over the west coast!

This is Kaelyn in her cute hat they gave her at the restaurant! One of the best burger places you could ever eat! Wish there was some on the east coast! Yum!
Next, Tim decided we needed to visit the Ronald Reagan Museum because he is such a fan and a history buff!! I liked a little but Kaelyn was a little insane for us! She didn't want to stay in her stroller and wanted to be outside the whole time!
Here are a few pics at the Museum!




After our exciting tour we headed off to Hollywood! One of the few places I really wanted to see since we were in California! I wanted to see the sign and go to the famous strip with all the stars!! Hollywood was quite interesting! A lot of celebrity look a likes standing on the strip to try to get a picture and donate a few dollars! There was one in paticular Kaelyn really liked and that was the clown! Haha! He made her a puppy but I really liked the flower that he made and he ended up giving her two! We also got a picture with him! Kaelyn loved the ballons and tried to eat them so eventually we had to take them away! :( Oh Toddler's and their teething habits! Always has to have something in their mouths! I enjoyed seeing the star and walking down the strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment