The Shepherd Journey

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holidays are Coming!!

I absolutely 100% love the holidays! I enjoy baking derby pies, visiting with family, making a breakfast casserole, baking homemade christmas cookies, and of course celebrating Christmas with my baby girl for the first time this year! This year is going to be amazing with Kaelyn. It seems when you have a baby holidays have a lot more meaning to them. Plus you can shop for the fun things like toys and make wonderful holiday cards to send out to the family!! :)Just like the ones Shutterfly is offering. I have bought all of Kaelyn's picstures from Shutterfly since she was born. They have great quality and have many things to offer to make with your picturs. Such as the wonderful 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. I intend to use this because this is our first year to celebrate Christmas with Kaelyn. Which by the way if you are a blogger you can 50 free holiday cards from shutterfly!! Please go to:
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
And OR
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
To play around with different holiday cards you would like for Christmas!
Pretty sweet! I am waiting on mine and hopefully will be able to order them by the end of the week!! :) Very excited!!
Also, if anyone knows how to do a hyperlink to their blog, please let me know! Still trying to figure that out!!
Besides Holidays arriving, Kaelyn's Birthday will be 2 weeks after Christmas! Makes me feel a little overwhelmed because its almost hard to focus on that when we are trying to get everything ready for Christmas! If anyone has any ideas how to throw a 1 yr. old party let me know!! So excited to celebrate one year but sad at the same time!! My baby girl is growing up!!

2 comments:

  1. First, what a cute little girl! So precious! As for the coasters, I printed off 4x6 and then you cut or rip a little off the edge. The coaster is 4 inches, so I make it a little smaller so you can see the coasters.

    ReplyDelete